As your representative in State Parliament, I invite you to contact me if I can be of assistance with any State Government matter.


Contact Tim!

Your confidentiality and anonimity is assured.


The Victorian Government is responsible for many community services, developments and activities. Some of these are: aboriginal affairs, education, police, emergency services, agriculture and natural resource management, public housing, health, welfare and community services, main roads and rail, art and cultural development, youth affairs, and sport and recreation.

My office’s most important role is to assist people in my electorate who have run into difficulty in their dealings with State Government departments.

Constituents with problems can visit, write or telephone my office regarding a referral to appropriate agencies. You will always find advice, support and the practical assistance you need.

  • Congratulatory Messages

    Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for persons celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and Golden (50 years) and Diamond (60 years) Wedding Anniversaries. Forms are available from the Electorate Office. A copy of the Birth Certificate is required or the Marriage Certificate. If you are unable to obtain either of these certificates the completion of a Statutory Declaration will be necessary. A period of at least 3 weeks notice prior to the celebration is required to allow the congratulatory messages to be received on the celebration date. Requests received later then 6 weeks after the event will not be actioned. The Protocol and Special Events Branch (PSE) is responsible for arranging messages from the Premier. Notification is also given to the following: The Prime Minister – 90th/100th Birthdays, Golden and Diamond Anniversaries The Governor of Victoria – 100th Birthdays, Golden and Diamond Anniversaries The Governor General (includes notification to the Queen) – 100th Birthdays and Diamond Anniversaries Australia Day Council (Victoria) Inc – 100th Birthdays
  • Victorian Flags

    Flags are provided through the Department of Premier and Cabinet, on the recommendation of a State Member of Parliament, to certain community groups and organisations. The purpose of this scheme is to give greater publicity to, and knowledge of, the State Flag. There is a general expectation that an organisation requesting a flag will display the flag on an exterior flagpole or at public meetings. The organisation must be voluntary, based on philanthropic motives and have a high profile in the community. State Flags are not provided for individuals (e.g. exchange students). State Flags are not provided for use overseas or to interstate bodies.
  • Seniors Card Application

    Constituents who are 60 years and over can collect an application form for a Seniors Card from my office. The Seniors Card entitles holders to certain transport concessions as well as discounts and special offers covering accommodation, hospitality, retailing, entertainment, sport, culture, further education, travel, health and fitness. Card holders receive a directory of participating businesses, which also display the Seniors Card symbol in their shop windows.
  • Electoral Roll Forms

    It is important that you are registered under the correct address on the electoral roll. If you have moved we can provide you with the simple form you must complete to change your address. For assistance from Tim, please contact our friendly electorate office staff today. Questions, comments and feedback also appreciated.

    Contact Our Office